Monday, June 28, 2010

Kendall's One Week Old

Well, believe it or not Kendall was one week old today. If time continues to go by this fast (which I know it will), he will be walking before we know it. I just can't believe it's been a week since this perfect little boy came into the world. It kind of makes me sad that he's already a week old!! :(
Anyway...as you know a baby who is a week old doesn't really change that much because all they do is sleep. So, there's not really much to report on as far as any changes go. TJ and I took Kendall to Walmart for the first time today. We hadn't been to the store in a couple of weeks so we really needed to go pick up a few things. I hate that place...I can never get out of that store without spending at least a $100. So annoying!! We picked a perfect time to go though. It was about 4 o'clock so most everyone was still at work. We only ran into one couple that we knew so it was nice to be able to go out without being bombarded with people.

We went to church yesterday morning. I'm not a super germ freak, but since Kendall was less than a week old, I kept him in his carrier the whole time we were there so that there weren't a bunch of people holding him. Everyone thought he was adorable though...of course. Mandi was there with Brady, who is 7 weeks old now. Here is a picture that Mandi and I took together with our boys:



Here are Kendall and TJ napping after church on Sunday waiting for lunch to be cooked:




And some more cute pictures of Kendall:

No comments:

Post a Comment